2009年10月11日 星期日

One day more

I should keep something away, like tennis and computer. I spend too much time to play tennis and browse website. Actually, they are not bad things. However, they would disturb me. I should spend more time on preparing test now.

There is always another chance or test I can take. This idea let me feel relaxed when I meet some diffcult problems or fail in examinations. However I do not study hard due to the same reason. I do not like to push myself to certain serious condition. This is why I could not do all of my effort to complete my goal.

This condition could not last forever. I need to change myself. It is no time to waste. I should limite the time I spend on these insignificant things.

It may be late to do it, but better than do nothing. I hope so.

沒有留言:

張貼留言